Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long straight hair....

....will always be just that. I decided to have my hair cut yesterday, I have long straight hair and have done for years. I decided it was time for a change - get some layers cut into it.

My hairdresser was sympathetic to my concerns that I wanted to keep the length etc. She cut my hair, and has gently graduated the front - but really, it looks the same. It is long, it is straight and it just hangs....

So, do I go and spend another £40 and get another hairdresser to cut some more off, or do I live with the fact that unless I cut it all short, its just going to look the same?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use to have very straight hair as a child but then it curled up like the rest of my family's hair. My only resentment is curly hair does not let you have nice short hair styles. I would go for a stylish short hair if I had straight hair but I guess you like some length...
ahu

Clare said...

I'm gonna bite the bullet and have a bit more cut off ....