Sunday, November 26, 2006

Making progress

I am finally making some progress towards my departure - still not entirely sure of my schedule for Delhi - I think it will have to change it around so that I do my touristy stuff at the beginning and my work before I leave; but no bother. Must book a hotel tonight or I will end up staying somewhere dodgy...

Today I started on my to-do list... I have bought pretty much all the stuff I need - got a rucksack yesterday, today I spent £115 in Boots buying antimalarials and all the toiletries, cosmetics, medicines etc that I will need for the trip. I have taken my phone to be unlocked, then on Tuesday I have my booster jabs and get my visa!

I am not sure that I will find anywhere to do yoga in the first 10 days, so its just up to me and my mat... shouldn't be a problem though, I hope!

This weekend I did a good class yesterday, but have come out of it with sore triceps - not sure why!! Today I did a friends British Wheel assessment class - not exactly thrilling stuff, lifting arms up and down, breathing, building up to .... trikonasana, then cooling down.... she taught it will though :-)

Can't believe that in just over a week I will be on my way!!!!

Going to see James Bond tonight - I hope it's as good as Vanessa suggests ;-)

No comments: